Steps to Becoming an Informed and Mindful Childbirth Educator
through Long Island Doula Association, inc
Steps to becoming an Informed and Mindful Childbirth Educator through Long Island Doula Association, Inc
LIDA, Inc. additional information for applicants:
Problems with materials submitted for certification:
· Applicant will be notified by e-mail, phone or letter if there are concerns with the application.
· Applicant may be asked to submit additional materials.
· Applicant is expected to act in a polite and professional manner when discussing concerns with the certification committee.
· Applicant should be aware that an incomplete packet may be returned at the discretion of the Certification Committee for completion with a resubmission deadline.
· Amendments to the above requirements may occur without prior notification
Denial of certification:
· Certification may be denied to an applicant who falsifies information, does not complete all requirements or does not adhere to LIDA, Inc.’s Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
· Certification may be denied at the discretion of the Certification Committee.
· Refund Policies: No refund will be provided for membership fees, certification packets or certification fees if certification is denied or the applicant withdraws during the application process.
· Extensions: One extension of six (6) months may be purchased for $50.00.